Yes! I want to schedule a consultation and start working with you on my new landscape project.
The details of my project are submitted below,
and I understand that the following process is what I can expect
after I complete and submit my information.
- You will review my request form as soon as possible to see if I’m a good fit for this service. No later than 3 business days after I submit my form, you will email me to set up a time to talk together on the phone.
- When the scheduled call takes place, I will be prepared to spend 30-60 minutes talking with you so you can be absolutely sure that taking me on as a client is the best fit for the project I have in mind.
- If it becomes clear as we talk that I am looking for something different from the service you offer, we will end the call and I owe nothing.
- If we decide we are a good fit to work together, several things will happen:
- We will schedule a date and time for the walk-through and consultation on my property and you will ask for my home address.
- I will be billed via PayPal for $100.00, which is one-fifth of the total consultation fee.* I understand that this is a non-refundable fee.
- You will request pictures of my property so you can do preliminary research concerning my existing plants and trees, any problem areas on my property, and similar matters.
- I understand that the walk-through and consultation will be scheduled 1 to 2 weeks following our phone call, and that I must make getting pictures of my property to you a top priority so you have time to review and research before we meet in person during the consultation.
- I also understand that:
- you will reschedule the consultation for a later date and time if I delay in getting pictures to you
- you may need additional pictures from me in order to do your advance work and research.
- you will not begin any work on my project until the $100.00 non-refundable fee is paid and you have received notice of the payment from PayPal.
- The day before the scheduled consultation I will receive a second PayPal invoice for $400.00, which is the balance of the consultation fee. I understand that I can wait to pay this balance until after you have arrived at my home for the walk-through and consultation.
- If I decide for any reason that I do not want to proceed further with my project, I will not owe anything beyond the $500.00 fee (which I will have already paid, as detailed above).
- If we decide we are a good fit to work together, and I want to move forward with you as my landscape designer, I understand that you will prepare a price quote covering the scope of my entire project and that I will have the opportunity to review and approve the quote before I am billed anything further.
*I understand that alternate payment arrangements are acceptable, and that we can discuss this during our phone call. I also understand that providing payment by cash or money order may necessitate a longer period of time before the walk-through and consultation can be scheduled.
My contact information and the complete details
of my project are as follows: